Here at Nordic Walking East London Essex, we are extremely passionate about Nordic walking and are committed to helping the local Nordic walking community achieve their health and fitness goals.
Based in the beautiful Epping Forest, there are a variety classes throughout the week that can be enjoyed with like-minded people. The local Nordic walking community enjoys exercising outside in nature whilst having fun amd making new friends!
Nordic Walking would definitely suit you if:
- You hate going to the gym but still want to exercise
- You prefer to exercise outside with nature
- You are looking for a group to join or want to meet like minded people
- You would like to participate in a physical activity that is fun and sociable
- You want to feel fitter, happier and healthier
- You want to lose weight and tone up
You’re a runner or golfer looking for the perfect cross training tool
Nordic walking is also a great form of outdoor exercise for rehabilitation after an operation or injury. You’ll soon be back on track with your favorite sport!
Why don’t you come and try a free 45 minute taster session to see for yourself what Nordic walking can do for you? Please see the Taster Timetable for dates and also the special invitation for all visitors to my website.
I am also available to answer any questions you may have regarding Nordic Walking including information on the ‘Learn to Nordic walk’ course and regular classes. All enquiries are answered in strictest confidence.